Selling your home can be one of the most crucial decisions. When putting your home for sale you need to make sure you put up the best impression of your home for your potential buyer. Staging is an essential while considering selling your home but what is more important is “cleaning”. Cleaning can not only make the house using the right tools can make cleaning easier and more effective. Invest in high-quality cleaning supplies, including a vacuum cleaner, a mop, and microfiber cloths more presentable but also enhance the staging process.
Top 7 Tips For Cleaning Before Putting Your Home For Sale:
- Declutter First: Before you start cleaning, declutter each room by removing any items that don’t belong there. This will help you clean more efficiently and make the property look more spacious.
- Use the Right Tools & Eco Friendly Cleaning Supplies: Using the right tools can make cleaning easier and more effective. Invest in high-quality cleaning supplies, including a vacuum cleaner, a mop, and microfiber cloths. Using natural cleaning products is not only better for the environment, but it can also be safer for tenants with allergies or sensitivities. Try using products such as vinegar, baking soda, and lemon juice.
- Focus On High Traffic Area: High-traffic areas, such as entryways, hallways, and bathrooms, require more frequent cleaning than other areas. Make sure to pay extra attention to these areas to keep them clean and inviting for the buyers to give them an extra chance of purchasing your house.
- Pay Attention to every corner: Small details can make a big difference in how clean and attractive a property looks. Don’t overlook areas such as baseboards, door frames, window sills, and light switches. we usually skip the dirt around the edges along the wall while moping the floor, make sure to put extra attention around there.
- Don’t forget the Carpets & Furniture: Carpets and sofas can have dust allergens and many other debris. They can cause breathing problems and might have pathogens on them. Make sure to clean the sofas and carpets, Wet vacuum them using a steaming vacuum and use products like carpet shampoos to give it a fresh new look. You can take a help from Sparx Cleaning experts for additional help in cleaning your rugs and carpets because buying professional carpet cleaning machines could be really expensive and challenging to operate
- Tidy Up the Exterior: The exterior of a property is just as important as the interior. Make sure to clean windows, gutters, and outdoor surfaces to maintain the property’s curb appeal. Your Foyer and entrance should be cleaned to make your house appealing.
- Hire a Professional Cleaning Service: If you don’t have the time or resources to clean the property yourself, consider hiring a professional cleaning service. They can ensure that the property is cleaned to a high standard and save your time and effort.